Sunday, March 27, 2005

Grace's 15th Birthday Bash

Grace's 15th Birthday Bash

How am I supposed to start this entry when I'm experiencing a severe mental block now. Firstly, I rushed all the way down to PS to get her the sunflower which I promised to get for her. It looked really beautiful when first bought, but as I was in a rush, I unintentionally squashed it. Met Fai at Serangoon MRT Station and we cabbed there. The taxi driver was nice. He gave us a discount after much persuasion from both of us. Haha. As usual, we were late. Errs, since when do I reach on time. Gotta get rid of this stupid habit.

By the time I reached there, many of her church friends were already keeping themselves occupied by blowing the balloons. Didn't see any familiar faces other than Xinya's, Xinru's and Lelin's. Gave Grace the sunflower and she was like, so excited! But my present was the second best as ahems, the best present that she received of course had to be the Boey's nike watch which costs more than 100bucks. Like, WOAH. Ain't that a little exaggerating? Anyhows, she must really love them now. Like duh. Since when doesn't she.

We had street netball. Mann, most of the time, I was standing up on the chair and catching balls thrown to me! Fai was a nice soul. She stoned below me and we talked while the game was going on. Ahaha. I'm starting to like BBall! The way they catch and throw the ball is really cool. I WANNA PLAY BBALL! But first, I gotta start with some basic. I don't even know how to dribble the ball properly. And bball weighs tonnes more than netball. Ahhhhh. I WANNA PLAY BBALL! We won the first game, but lost the second game. Haha. Not bad. Enjoyed myself thoroughly. But some idiotic woman called the police because the ball accidentally hit her car. LIKE HELLO? Do balls have eyes to see where they are flying to? Maybe it's because she had nothing to do at home, other that sitting on the sofa and shaking her legs.

Then we proceeded to bursting balloons. OHMANN! I'm terrified of balloons! I had one green and purple balloon, but the two big idiots, Lelin and Xinru, practically snatched my beloved GREEN BALLOON away and ended its life IN FRONT OF ME. That was so maddening. There was food later. I had pasta with tomato sauce! It was heavenly. Took a few pictures with the rest. Then we slacked all the way. At night was fun. We had an icecream eating session. We took out more than four tubs of icecream, sat in a circle and dug our spoons into the fattening yet yummy icecream! woooos. Left her place around 11. Cabbed home.

Well, that's about it. Though it was not much of a detailed entry.

Janine.

3/27/2005 08:31:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com